Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Design Team Reveal - November - Monthly Inspiration

November has arrived and with it brings the knowledge that Christmas is only a month away, and that the long cold winter is going to be upon us sooner that you think, and if you are like me, sooner than you *want* it to.So, the Auntie Em's design team has again used the Page Maps Calender to create the Monthly Inspiration.

This month Emma gave us Bo Bunny's Et Cetera line to work with!  I was so excited to play with this collection, I had been anticipating it's arrival for, no word of a lie, a month!  So, all the month of November Bo Bunny's Et Cetera collection is on SALE - 10% off, all you have to do is say you "were inspired" at the cash.  It's that easy!

So here you go, up first is my take on the challenge - I also did 3 cards with some of the leftovers (I love that line so much I didn't want to waste anything)

 So Hungry I Could Eat My Socks




3 Cards:



Mellisa will post her layout very soon, so please stand by!

In the meantime, stop by the store and mention that you were "inspired" and you will receive 10% off all Bo Bunny Et Cetera line for the entire month of NOVEMBER!  How cool is that?

As always feel free to stop by my blog HERE

~Lorena~ 


1 comment: