It is also the season for crazy weather. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the path of Sandy aka The Frankenstorm. Stay safe!
I found some wonderful things online thatI had to share with you.
1. I think I seem to remember that I *may* have said somewhere that I didn't understand why anyone would make and want to give or even want to receive a Hallowe'en card. I take it all back if the Hallowe'en card looks like this. ;-)
|Photo credit: Hege Lundquist (Prima)|
3. Debbie Hodge lists 5 reasons to use black and white photos on a layout. I love this Dina Walkley page where the photo was converted to black and white to give it more impact (plus it's a cool layout).
4. I am really loving the layouts by Lilith Eckles who is on the design team for American Crafts. I find this page very inspiring because Lilith took her inspiration from Pinterest. I also love the ribbon and the sewing and the words on the orange stripe and the pennants and the white space and the sense of movement. Wow.
|Photo credi: Lilith Eckles (Lilith's Scrapbooking Venture)|
|Photo credit: Tina Walker (My Mind's Eye)|
6. Christy Tomlinson designed some super cool iPhone covers. If you go to Christy's site, you'll see the other producst she's designed and a coupon code. Love Christy!
7. Noell Hyman from Paperclipping has a great post on how to start Project Life.
|Photo caption: Christy Tomlinson|
|Photo credit: Noell Hyman (Paperclipping)|
8. Anna Bjorklund from Tattered Angels decorated stones to play "three in a row" (which looks a lot like tic tac toe to me) with doodling and Glimmer Glam. The tutorial on the TA website is very cool.
|Photo credit: Anna Bjorklund (Tattered Angels)|
9. Love the confetti on this card.
I hope you find time to be inspired and create something wonderful this week.