Saturday, December 22, 2012

2011 in review

For the november challenge I decided to do a year in review. I was at first going to do 2012 until I realized that I had never done 2011... It was a great year to review seeing that so much happened.


The sketch was perfect for a multi picture layout. I scanned through my pictures from 2011 quickly and picked the events that needed to be included. There was my sister's pregnancy, my best friend's wedding, my niece's birth, my trips to algonquin and the renos to my apartment.


 Our challenge was to distress so I ripped out 2 pages from a fancy notebook cut them down to the size I wanted and soaked them in water and wrinkled them up. Then I sprayed some glimmer mist onto a plate and applied it to my paper using a sponge I used an iron to flatten and dry them and voila it was done.

Happy I got this one done it's nice to see the year in review hopefully I will get 2012 done right away.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment