Friday, March 22, 2013

My Mind's Eye Micro Mini Album

My my my, that's a mouthful isn't it ... lets see, My Mind's Eye micro mini - say that 3 times fast!

Believe it or not this tiny little album is made from something we ALL have in our homes, it's my form of up-cycling (which just happens to be my One Little Word in 2013) they are toilet paper rolls! I used the My Mind's Eye Collectible-Unforgettable collection in a 6x6 pad. The 6x6 pad was perfect for this mini - I had lots of leftovers too. Each page turns into a pocket for a tag to pull out from. I used Prima chalk ink edgers to colour co-ordinate with the papers.

I will be teaching a class at Auntie Ems most likely in May with a similar album. You will NOT be disappointed. Keep an eye on the Auntie Em's blog for details.





No comments:

Post a Comment