Saturday, March 3, 2012

Live with Prima!

I don't know if you all have had a chance to watch this video. It's a must see!! Cari Fennell of Prima is coming to Auntie Em's in May!  I would like to give you this opportunity to meet her and see the awesome creativity she oozes :)

As promised this morning at stampers swap for those of you not on facebook I promised to figure out a way for you all to see this recording. So here is hoping that I do this right. Here is the link to watch Cari - enjoy! http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20765403

Stay tuned for more details on the Weekend with Prima featuring Cari Fennell. Keep May 4th and 5th open!

fingers crossed xx I'm hitting enter - let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. You did it Emma! I had fullest faith in your abilities :o)

    ReplyDelete