Monday, April 8, 2013

Nat Noted -- April 8/13

Shhhhh...it's very quiet on the blogosphere.

There does seem to be a bit of chaos with Spring cleaning, planning for summer holidays and getting ready for National Scrapbook Day (it's May 4th and already in my calendar!). This may explain why my favourite bloggers have not posted much this week.

I did manage to find three posts to inspire you.

1. One thing you need to know about me: I love purple. When I saw this layout by the great Czekoczyna, I was immediately drawn to the colour. And look at those layers! I can't stop looking at the layering and the texture on this page. It's so beautiful!  
Photo credit: Kazia Krzyminska (Czekoczyna)
2. Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious calls this card simple. I call it stunning! Don't you just love the dark colours?
Photo credit: Irene Tan (Scrapperlicious)
 3. Ashley Calder at Scrapbook Update has a great post on how to combine gold (which is trending now) with other colours. I love this combination of grey, light pink, dark pink and chalkboard. Very girlie and very glam! 
Photo credit: Scrapbook Update
 I hope you have a wonderful week!



Find more scrap happiness at mamanhall.blogspot.ca or follow me on Twitter @mamanhall.

No comments:

Post a Comment