Saturday, July 14, 2012

Copic Class July 28th with Lorena


Copic Techniques class at Auntie Em's July 28th

Join me on July 28th at Auntie Em's Scrapbooking for my next Copic Markers Techniques class.  You asked for it, and I have put together a class where you will come out with a finished product while still learning valuable new techniques.
We will be making this beautiful card featuring a Magnolia stamp "Tilda and Peony Tails" (hey I didn't name it, LOL) and an older Bo Bunny collection "Winter Joy".  We will be colouring our own flowers with the Copic Airbrush system.  If you are curious how the airbrush system works and want to try it out this is the class for you.  I will be teaching two techniques for colour co-ordinating your flowers in fact!

This class does NOT come with Copic markers included.  But I have provided the suggested markers that will be used in the class in order to match the paper line perfectly.  These colours will be available at Auntie Em's.  Check your collection to make sure you are not duplicating. 

E21 Baby Skin Pink
E29 Burn Umber
E51 Milky White
E57 Light Walnut
BV00 Mauve Shadow
V09 Violet
B00 Frost Blue
B24 Sky

Also I used R20, YG03, and YG07 but these can be substituted for similar colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment