Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lorena's take on August's PageMap Challenge

We got to play with the Prima Songbird collection. I instantly had in mind some photos of a beautiful sunset in the backdrop of my daughter eating S'mores at a lakeside home.  The sketch I was working from has three photos, and you know me and my difficulty with multiple photos! Well I took the opportunity to use different photos to create an extended look of the marshmallow on the stick and printed them in sepia while I kept the peaches and blues in the colour photo of my daughter eating her smores, perfect coupling for the colours in the paper line. I turned the sketch on it's side as I liked the vertical lines in this paper rather than horizontal, I loved the birdy totem pole!




You too can play along in this adventure - all you have to do is create a layout based on the August sketch ensuring you use either banners, flags or pendants. I used mine in the title. Your materials for the layout must have been purchased from Auntie Em's and you must bring your layout to Auntie Em's Scrapbooking before the end of the month.

~Lorena~

No comments:

Post a Comment