Thursday, September 20, 2012

FALL INTO SAVINGS SALE - SEPT. 21st and 22nd

Laura just said that I have fallen on my head!!!  I said "Nope! Just want to make it worth their trip!" So come on down I promise it will be worth your while! Here's a list of the Sale Items on the store side;  
All Pattern Paper             50% OFF
Christmas Stamps           50% OFF
All Other Stamps             30% OFF
Basic Grey & BoBunny Embellishments       40% OFF
Prima                                30% OFF
Scrapbook Trends Magazines                        40% OFF
Smooch Spritz                  Buy 1 Get One FREE
Beads                                50% OFF

Now for the Classroom side - Everything is 40-50% OFF - lots and lots and lots to choose from. Every table is full!(canvases, bags, rubons, shelf, brads, stickers, etc...)

Trust me - You don't want to miss this SALE!!! 

Just in case I get my computer at home to work later I'll post pictures of the tables on our facebook page!  Here's the link http://www.facebook.com/auntieemsscrapbookingbeading

No comments:

Post a Comment