Saturday, September 1, 2012

Why, Hello Fall!

That's right it's Fall .... well almost.  The kids are back in school, the air is crisp and your Auntie Em's Design Team has been hard at work with the Hello Fall collection from Little Yellow bicycle.  The theme this month is to make your own title for your layout.  Using the PageMaps calendar the girls have come up with these various takes:

Lorena's Take: "We Love The Fall"



Sarah's Take: What Autumn?


I made my own title by following the instructions in the PageMaps calendar. It was really easy and I was happy with the results!

Stephanie's Take: 



I'm not very good at drawing, and I have terrible hand writing, so I decided to use button to create half of my title, the other half, I cheated and used my Cricut.  

Nancy's Take: 


What a perfect opportunity to create a thanksgiving page with such beautiful fall paper. I loved the sketch cause it used a bunch of images and allowed me to get lots of pictures into just one page.

I decided to get fancy with making my own title and used some chipboard letters I already had and traces them on raw chipboard and cut them out then I roughed up the edges drew some stitching and inked them as well. Love love love the result.



Remember you can play along too, there are fantastic prizes up for grabs each and every month at Auntie Em's when you bring in your layout inspired by the PageMaps sketch - this month be sure to make your own Title!

Let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment