Monday, October 15, 2012

Nat Noted -- Oct. 15/12

There wasn't much to do on a rainy weekend so I put the finishing touches on a few layouts I started at Crop & Create Ottawa.

I came out of that event with a ton of ideas in my head. I've been thinking about colours and patterns and scrapbooking in a different way. And it got me excited about scrapbooking.

With all of this creative energy, I was inspired by a ton of different I found online. I hope you like these as I do!

1. Basic Grey just released two new collections Fact and Fiction. I like both of these releases because the papers look like they would work with any other collection both as basics and as accents.


2. The very talented Andrea Budjack created a beautiful shaker gift tag.
Photo credit: Andrea Budjack (Creative Paper Trail)
 3. Donna Downey is travelling through Europe teaching her wonderful techniques to some very lucky scrapbookers/art journallers/artists/creatives. While away, she posted some old favourites for Inspiration Wednesday. This caught my eye because of the purple (to say I love purple is an undertatement). Using strings as flower stems is genius! And oh so beautiful!!
Iw9810-10-
Photo credit: Donna Downey (simply me)
4. Debbie Hodge from Get It Scrapped! has a great post on scrapbooking with the colour blue.
Photo credit: Amanda Jones (Get It Scrapped!)
6. Echo Park and Carta Bella have just released a free eBook called Season's Greetings. You have to create an account to download the book, but it's free. There are ton of great ideas here. Did I mention it was free? ;-)

7. Nicole altered a few tins for her niece's birthday. Her niece wanted cash (which teen doesn't?) and she thought this was a great way to give her the money. I couldn't agree more! These are so awesome they make me wish I was related to Nicole. LOL!
Photo credit: Canadian Nickel Srapn
8. Jess made a mini-album on my favourite subject: coffee. This is brilliant! Note to self: Must make an album dedicated to coffee before Christmas.
IMG_0822
Photo credit: Jess (Life on Lee Avenue)
9. This candy dish by Thienly Azim is just too stinkin' cute not to share with you.

Photobucket
Photo credit: Thienly Azim (mod paperie)
10. My Mind's Eye has a ton of ideas for Hallowe'en treat bags.
MonikaWright_MME_StampedBags1
Photo credit: Monika Wright (My Mind's Eye)
11. I want this phone.
Photo credit: Kaz Hall (This Little Shabby Shed)
Wishing you a week full of good surprises!







No comments:

Post a Comment