I found a few things online which I hope you will like.
1. October 6th was World Card Making Day. I made a cute retirement card and participated in the Bo Bunny Blog Hop. There were a ton of great cards online this weekend, but these were my favourite.
|Photo credit: Becky WIlliams (One Scrappin' Mama)|
|Photo credit: Lea L. (Lea's Cupcakes and Sunshine)|
|Photo credit: Thienly Azim (Mod Paperie)|
|Photo credit: Andrea Budjack (Pink Paislee)|
2. Tim Holtz announced that the Seasonal Distress Inks are now part of the distress colour palette. This means that you can now buy the seasaonl inks separately unless, like me, you already have them all. ;-)
3. Lifestyle Crafts previewed a new product -- the Genius Ultimate Platform. It comes out in the Spring, but I know I already want it! These platforms fit in the Big Shot, the Vagabond and the Cuttlebug. I love that they're magnetic and include one self-healing mat and one embossing mat. Aren't you curious now?
|Photo credit: Lifestyle Crafts|
|Photo credit: Becky Higgins|
|Photo credit: Kiki Kougioumtzi (Get It Scrapped!)|
6. May Flaum took the Stamp and Show Challenge to turn something into rustification (anything that looks like rust). She altered a white foam pumpkin and leaves with Dylusions, Tim Holtz alcoholic inks, distress inks and crackle paint, and various paints from Claudine Hellmuth, Jenni Bowlin, and Adirondack. May Flaum's directions are very clear, which instantly makes me feel like I could do this project.
|Photo credit: May Flaum|
|Photo credit: Miss Fancy Pants|
|Photo credit: Moxie Fab World|
|Photo credit: Corrie Jones (You, Me & Crazy)|
10. David Kelley gave a great TED talk on creative confidence. The video is a little over 11 minutes long, but you will love every word.
I hope you have a week filled with creative people and projects.
See you next week!