Wednesday, November 21, 2012

That 70s Show

I really like Echo Park!  This month we use the Life is Good collection.  This pattern fit really well with the 70s feel of the picture that I've been wanting to scrap for some time.  I actually followed this month's PageMaps pretty closely.  I did however forget to leave room for my title...


This month's challenge was distressing, a technique I rarely use, but worked well for this month's layout.  I used Versa Color in brown around the circles and around my photo mat (but I forgot to put in on my vertical pattern band and should have put some on the light coloured flowers).

I added the large flowers, simply because I could!  I have a hard time using flowers on layouts that feature my son.  I know I can, people do it all the time and I like it, but it never looks right when I do it.  Perhaps that should be a future personal challenge for me... (not likely!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment