Monday, November 19, 2012

Nat Noted - Nov. 19/12

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! Unless, you're in the U.S., then you're planning for Thanksgiving!   ;-)

The blogosphere is filled with thankful layouts and cards and banners and place holders, but I did manage to find five projets you will love!!

1. Up first is this stunning bottle cap advent calendar from Maya Road. 
DSC_0163
Photo credit: Jen Chesnick (Maya Road)
2. Evgenia Petzer just joined Bo Bunny's design team. I love this card she made using the Love Letters collection. Can't to see what else she creates!
Photo caption: Evgenia Petzer (Bo Bunny)
3. Love this Christmas diorama that Jen Chesnick made using LYB's Once Upon a Christmas collection.
IMG_6306-2
Photo credit: Jen Chesnick (Say Chez)
 4. Lilith Eckles is fast becoming my favourite designer and this layout provides a good distraction from the Thanksgiving and Christmas projects. ;-) That combination of grey and yellow is amazing. I also love the layering on this layout.
Photo credit: Lilith Eckles
5. I love coffee and bought a super cute coffee cup mini-album so I can document my love of java. So you can imagine how excited I was to see this amazing art journal page. So many great ideas here!
Photo credit: Lynn (Scrappy Happy Mom)
I hope you have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. the layering is fab on that page.you don't really notice the white space around it.
    Coffee page is great.i can't wait to see what you do with your album.
    thanks for noting for me,Nat,LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white on Lilith's layout and will have to scraplift that one soon ;) Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete