Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy News

Who doesn't like happy news??  I'm happy to introduce Michelle Pilon to Auntie Em's design team. I'll let Michelle tell you all about herself, but I must say I'm sure she will inspire you. Please help me in welcoming her to the team and I look forward to her upcoming posts!! Watch for her here and of course on Auntie Em's Scrapbooking facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/auntieemsscrapbookingbeading

Introducing Michelle, (in her words!)

I caught the scrapbooking bug when I attended my first Creative Memories party in 2002. I soon became addicted to all the pretty papers, tools, embellishments, etc., etc.,. I left this wonderful hobby for about four years after the birth of my second child. My third child turned three and that is when the craziness started. I knew I needed to get back into scrapbooking to keep my sanity.
I am a mother of three gorgeous boys who continue to give me daily inspiration. I try to not only scrapbook special occasions but daily life within our family. I believe that the little things that make me laugh and happy will be the memories I truly want to cherish.
I'm a lover of all things creative. I love photography, fashion, art, music, jewelry, literature.  I've never been a great oral communicator but give me a pen and paper and I am open about my feelings. Scrapbooking has helped me express myself and has become my therapy. 
I’m not sure what my style is. I like to try new techniques and products. I know what I’m not, I don’t do vintage and I’m not huge on flowers…probably because I have three boys. I’m definitely a paper crafter. I like to embellish using papers, all different kinds of papers. I usually throw a bunch of different things together and it’s a surprise to me how it will turn out in the end.
I’m super excited to be on Emma’s design team. I will keep challenging myself to bring new ideas to this blog. It is a huge compliment to think that Emma believes I can contribute to all of you talented scrappers.

and look at this pretty face (my words!)


NOW - no pressure Michelle - but show us your stuff!! lol 

Thanks for stopping by! And this is my promise to you all I am hoping to make this blog more active - so feel free to remind ever once and a while!!

ttfn Emma :)




No comments:

Post a Comment